Hi!

I'm building an e-commerce site using osCommerce. Initially I was getting lots of security alerts with both browsers when going to or from a "secure" page. I have managed to resolve all of the alerts in IE6. I can switch back and forth between secure and non secure pages all day with the cookies off and security set at the highest setting.

NS7 is another story. When you are logged in there are alerts every time you change from a secure to a non secure page but, you can go from non secure to secure with no problem. I don't mind getting a warning that I'm switching from secure to non secure but the second message is the one that will scare customers. It reads:

You have requested an encrypted page that contains some unencrypted information. Information that you see or enter on this page could easily be read by a third party.
It doesn't make any sense to me...I'm not going TO a secure page...I'm LEAVING a secure page for a non secure one.

Is this a STUPID Netscape thing that I should just warn my customers about? Or do I have a real problem?

You can see the problem at: http://www.bird-e-toys.com/osc/catalog/default.php

PS- I know it doesn't work in NS4+...that's my new big job.