Please log any bugs that you are noticing since the upgrade in this thread. Please make sure you read the thread first to ensure that your bug hasn't already been logged here.

The following are bugs that were noted in the Forum Upgrade thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJohn View Post
Oh noes!! the code highlight menu is gone! Now I have to remember BBCode syntax.
We are in the process of writing a plugin to rectify this. In the mean time, you can manually use the BBCode tag [HIGHLIGHT="somelanguage"]

Quote Originally Posted by BLZ View Post
Off Topic:

****, that autosave is freaking awesome, although I can't say I got much love for the lack of
OT formatting!
Yup, the OT formatting is logged as a low priority change.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedDevil View Post
Another thing I am missing, is the default forum landing page we had previously. I really loved the fact that you had "popular" topics that you guys selected and then shown there, and the left menu with all the forums.
The "Featured Posts" plugin needs to be rewritten and is high on the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo5 View Post
when before the tree menu on the left was a quick couple of clicks at most to get where I want.
The left menu tree was a plugin that needs to be rewritten and is top of the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider View Post
Oh, and the favicon hasn't changed still...
Really? I can see it. Can you confirm that after a hard refresh you still don't have it?

Quote Originally Posted by siteguru View Post
...word-wrap in the quick reply box!
Yeah, that is a weird one and is logged to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Salathe View Post
Just a couple of minor issues:
Can we have underlines back on links please?
And "mark this forum read" working?
And some clear differentiation between threads with new replies, and those without?
The jury is still out on the underlines, "Mark Forum Read" seems to be working and yes to the last one, it is logged.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie D View Post
...it's too wide. It doesn't fit on a 1024px screen
Agreed. I'm not sure that 100% is the answer, but we do need to do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by slayerment View Post
Holy cow you people complain a lot. Do none of you people run sites or what? There are always problems with upgrades and always things that are different. Who cares. Move on.
I am in love with you.