Please visit the url I have listed here, and if you know how they do it and/or what the technique is called, I'd love to hear from you!! I think it is amazing.

Go to

And look at the links under the "marbles". When you mouseover them, they change colours, slowly, like a very subtle glow. What is that? Bett yet, what is the code? =D

Thanks guys n gals