Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am hoping that someone knows more about javascript and can help me out.

I have a page which displays a bunch of records pulled from a database. Each record has a delete button which works very well with an onclick confirm box. The onclick event is attached to a input type=image to confirm the deletion of the record before it happens.

My problem is that I have not been able to work out an alternative if javascript is disabled. If it is disabled then I'd like to send the person to a regular link to confirm the deletion. I know that I can attach the onclick to a href link but when they click ok it activates the link instead of the input.

My question is: Is there a way to disable the link using javascript so that if javascript is disabled the user will get the link and if it's not then they will get the input with the onclick confirm? Keeping in mind of course that getElementbyid will NOT work because it is a long list. Is there a getelementbyclass (which I could give to each link I want disabled)????

If this isn't possible does anyone have any other suggestions. I'd like to use as little script as possible as I'm not much of a Javascript person so if you suggest code please explain it. var confirm and window.alert are about the extent of my javascript skills.

Many thanks in advance.
IceKat.