SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for a script that takes the sums of the products, I've found one but I'm wondering if one of you java pro's could some how edit my script found here (www.black-magik.com/order.htm) so that when the person enters a value for the qty more then say 1 the price drops.

I want the prices to be lower for the more products you buy. If someone could help me out this one time i'd be eternally grateful and if you gave me your address a $5-10 amount would be sent...

I don't like offering people money however I do believe that it gets results, and also gets them faster... both of which I need right about now. If you need further info please email me.

Very very grateful...

-Paul

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    testing something... thanks again

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the onBlur event of the quantity textbox you could put something to the effect of:

function newPrices(formObj){
    // Quick and Easy way.
    qty = formObj.quantity.Value

if qty <= 4 {
    newprice = 39.95 }
    else if qty >= 5 && qty <= 9 {
    newprice = 35.95 }
    else ...
    }
    formObj.price.Value = newprice
    }

This should change the price as they leave the quantity field. In your price field you would call a function to change the focus to the next field everytime they enter the textbox using the onFocus event. This will prevent them from changing the prices.

------------------
    Wayne Luke
    Internet Media Provider

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem is i'm a java illiterate

Thats why I was offering to pay some cash... but I'm serious here, if you can help me set it up I'll gladly send you some money cause right now, I'm confused hehe I can kind of tweak java scripts but I can't make em

not in my job description. If you could email me what exactly to do I'd really appreciate it and send ya some money... just don't understand the language and don't think i could

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful about posting offers for $$$. If you want to offer a trade, then go to the traders post, but posting anything that remotely looks like you're offering to pay money or want to get money for something can result in your being banned. Read the forum rules for clarification.

------------------
    Street Bikers United
    C&M Web Design

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok sorry... I'm just offering $$$ as a reward sorry. Any mods erase this if it has to be sorry again..