I know this is done with CSS...I don't know how though...you know how there are cell-like thingies on some web pages with links that when you roll over them they color up? Kinda like the Start menu on Windows, you roll over an element and it becomes blue with white text?
I want to do that on my pages but I don't know how...thanks