My site has just come out of Beta and I need to find a better way to test it with people. We have about 50 membres right now, but I don't know if they are really checking out anything that they'd care to report a problem to us with. We think that we were thorough with our testing, but who knows. We have a different view point than others do.

So, I come to this... If any of you have any spare time, is there a chance that you guys could Beta test a little? Try to find anything wrong with it that you can, any errors. The site I'm referring to is located at http://www.jigga.com. Try to crash it whatever, I don't care, I just want to know how it can handle different things, what is working, what isn't, what should be refined a little. Basically stuff a beta tester would do. By the way, the reviews section doesn't help for the whole beta testing thing, I tried posting there already. I just got people that would say, "great site" and stuff like that. I just want something more in depth, pull your sleeves up because it's gonna get dirty kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!