DesignFestival: Interview: James Waldner & His Incredible Logo DesignsBy Tara Hornor
Simplicity and clarity are the hallmarks of great logos, so when you find a designer like James Waldner who is able to articulate complex ideas through logo design, you take notice — and we have. James has a unique ability to create beautiful logos while maintaining an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand visual representation. A striking element to James’ design is the basic shapes he uses — circles, squares, and triangles. Other than a few commissioned projects for crest-type designs, the vast majority James has completed is derived from these basic shapes.
SitePoint WordPress Restaurant Theme
SitePoint WordPress Ecommerce Theme
SitePoint WordPress Portfolio Theme
Responsive Web Development
Animating with CSS
Jump Start Responsive Web Design, 2nd Edition
Bootstrap: A SitePoint Anthology #1
Jump Start Sass
- 1 Want to Help Build the Internet of Things? Start Here
- 2 There Are More Virtual Reality Headsets Than You Realize!
- 3 DevOps by Example: Tools, Pros and Cons of a DevOps Culture
- 4 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 5 Optimizing Web Fonts for Performance: the State of the Art