Hi

I've done a siteMap Menu (the same one I asked about the last time). And as stated I hid some of the Items from it. But I have a new problem.

I have my static menu level set to 2. Meaning, its displaying level 1 - the root sitemap node (home); and the level 2 nodes as static content.

I also have my menu on a Horizontal orientation.

I have placed references to CSS classes for the menuStyle (for positioning the entire menu) menuItemStlye (for styling levels 1 and 2; mostly font, colors, no background color), menuDynamicStyle for positioning the Dynamic popout menu, and menuDynamicItemStyle (fonts and colors for Dynamic Items in the menu)

But it seems as though the CSS I made for my menu is making my dynamic menu disappear. What happens is that If I hover on a level 2 item (which is supposed to display its children) a white box appears where my menu should be, but it has nothing in it. When I move the mouse to the lower end of the menu Item in level 2, then the level 3 (dynamic) items appear.

It was ok for me, I could have made it work just like that. But then I have level 4 Items too. And when I hover inside the dynamic menu over a level 3 item that has children, another white box appears where my level 4 menu should be, like the other dynamic menu, this one doesnt have its contents too. The bad thing is that the level 3 items also disappear and I am left with 2 blank white boxes for menus.

That for me doesnt work.

Here is my CSS Code:

Code:
.menuStyle
{
	background: #3776bc;
	border: 2px solid #11406a;
	height:40px;
	padding: 5px;
}

.menuItemStyle
{
	color: #FFFFFF;
	font-family: Calibri;
	font-size: 16px;
	font-weight: bold;
}

.menuDyStyle
{
	background: #85afde;
	border: 2px solid #11406a;
	position:relative;
	top:15px;
	padding:5px;
}

.menuDyItemStyle
{
	color: #145998;
	font-family: Calibri;
	font-size: 13px;
	font-weight: bold;
}
Here is the code for my menu

Code:
<asp:Menu ID="myMenu" runat="server" DataSourceID="smds" 
            Orientation="Horizontal" StaticDisplayLevels="2"  CssClass="menuStyle" 
            EnableViewState="False" DynamicEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" 
            DynamicPopOutImageTextFormatString="" DynamicVerticalOffset="15" Height="43px" 
            StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" 
            StaticPopOutImageTextFormatString="" DisappearAfter="6000">
            <StaticMenuItemStyle CssClass="menuItemStyle" />
            <DynamicMenuStyle CssClass="menuDyStyle" />
            <DynamicMenuItemStyle CssClass="menuDyItemStyle" />   
</asp:Menu>
Im using the ASP.NET menu control only.
Im not using one of those CSS friendly adapters for menus.

Could someone point out where I am going wrong with this?
Thanks in advance.