SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question UK Hosting/Domain Name Reseller Recommendations?

Hi,

I'd like some recommendations for UK web host and domain name reseller options. Just started working for a small design agency and suggested that they could offer web hosting and domain name buying options to their services for clients. We don't want to do anything except refer clients and get a little commission, I know there are affiliate programs we could join, but if there are any reseller/white label options out there that allow us to integrate this more into our site and services then that would be better.

We only need to offer small 100 per year type packages with a bunch of email addresses, some sql db, domain name, ftp, fantastico (or similar), etc. Nothing heavyweight or complicated.

The main idea behind this is to make a little commission and also have clients on one central web host who we can work with better rather than trying to work with loads of different web hosts with different packages and support levels.

Thanks for any help.
    USBtastic - UK Gadgets Blog
    SmartGeezer - UK Men's Clothing Blog
    Individualitee - Great Tshirts
    Shiola - Complete Waste of Time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fruit & Veg - you might want to try KDA Web Services I have bene using them for manymnay years - doing exactly what you say - with reseller or noty - doesn't matter - I also have a eNom account set up through them so that I can control ALL the domains.

The control panel is great - you get to do lots that you want and mroe besides - plus their support is pretty darn good too!

suggest you give them a shout - oh prices on their website!
    Regular user

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy bluedreamer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd throw www.clook.co.uk into the ring as well. However they are upgrading their lot at the moment so aren't taking on any new customers so they can maintain the current excellent support levels. They should be taking on new customers sometime soon though