Hello all,

this might be a little far fetched, but I thought I'd ask. I can't find it searching the web or maybe I am not putting in the correct terms... anyhow..

I would like to be able to have my "page" online be at a 45degree angle, rather than 90degrees... does that make sense?

As in if something is square, use photoshop ctrl-t to rotate the square object to 45degrees rather than 90.

Can I do this in a browser window?