Top 100 jQuery Plugins of 2012 (part 3/5)
41. Color Thief
42. morris.js – jQuery and Raphael Graphs
It is a lightweight library that uses jQuery and Raphaël to make drawing simple charts easy.
43. Tweet to Map jQuery plugin
A jQuery plugin that gives you the power to create Google Maps, showing location based Tweets.
44. Foggy jQuery plugin for blurring page elements
A jQuery plugin for blurring page elements that supports IE (8 and up), Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
45. jQuery uLED plugin
A jQuery plugin by Marius Stanciu – Sergiu that can be used as a countdown, a clock or as a random numbers.
46. jQuery Stick ’em: Make Content Sticky on Scroll, to a Point
It make items sticky as you scroll, to a point.
47. Image Mapster – jQuery map highlight plugin
48. jQuery PEP Desktop/Mobile Drag Plugin
It is a lightweight plugin for kinetic-drag on mobile/desktop.
49. WINDY: A PLUGIN FOR SWIFT CONTENT NAVIGATION
This jQuery plugin can be used to swiftly navigate content items. The effect will make the items fly away like a deck of cards caught in a tiny storm.
50. jQuery HiddenPosition easily position any element
It position any element to any element, even if they are hidden.
51. pagescroller Smooth Scrolling Made Simple
This plug-in lets you know where you are on a page while providing a simple smooth scroll navigation. Organize your site into easily digested sections.
52. Sly – jQuery plugin for one-directional scrolling with item based navigation support
A jQuery plugin for one-directional scrolling simulation with item based navigation support and lots of other goodies. You can implement one directional scrolling horizontally, vertically or as an infinite scroll.
53. gMap Lightweight Google Maps Plugin
A lightweight jQuery plugin that helps you embed Google Maps into your website. With only 2 KB in size it is very flexible and highly customizable.
54. jHERE – maps made easy.
With jHERE, you can easily add interactive maps to your website. In only 4KB (1.95KB Gzipped), you get a powerful map API, highly customizable markers, event handling and info bubbles.
55. jQuery Holobox Plugin
This box adopts to the orientation of your device.
56. Fine Uploader – with jQuery Wrapper
File uploading without the hassle.
57. ddSlick jQuery Drop-Down Plugin
ddSlick is a free light weight jQuery plugin that allows you to create a custom drop down with images and description.
58. jQuery prettyCheckable
This plugin replaces the default checkboxes and radio inputs for better looking ones.
59. dynamo canvas – jQuery HTML5 Canvas Plugin
A jQuery plugin designed to make it as simple as possible to utilize all of the features of the HTML5 canvas tag.
60. filtrify – HTML5/jQuery filter plugin
An advanced tag filtering plugin.With filtrify you can search tags within tags and filter items by multiple tags from different categories and get a live feedback on the number of items containing related tags.