1. Touch Gesture Reference Guide (PDF)
A unique set of resources for software designers and developers working on touch-based user interfaces.
2. W3C Mobile Web Best Practices (MWBP) Flipcards (PDF)
Summarize the Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 document. The flipcards are a useful reminder of the sixty guidelines explained in detail in the specification
3. CSS3 Cheat Sheet (PDF)
4. Hardboiled CSS3 Media Queries (HTML)
5. iPhone Application Development for Dummies Cheat Sheet (HTML)
6. iPhone Distribution Build Cheatsheet (PDF)
7. BlackBerry Java SDK Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
8. BlackBerry JDE 6.0.0 API Reference (HTML)
9. Android Recipes and Snippets (HTML)
10. Android Package Index (HTML)
Using Redis with Node.js
By Ivaylo Gerchev,
Need fast data interactions in your Node app? Learn how Redis speeds caching, message brokering, sessions, analytics, streaming and more.
Build a Website with React and Tailwind CSS
By Shahed Nasser,
React and Tailwind CSS: a beautiful relationship! Learn how Tailwind frees you from writing CSS so you can focus on your React components.
React Fragments: A Simple Syntax to Improve Performance
By Antonello Zanini,
React fragments provide a simple syntax to group a list of HTML elements without adding unnecessary nodes to the DOM. Here's how.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.