1. DHTMLX Touch
Is a game framework that combines lots of different HTML5 technologies and allows you to build games for mobile and touch-screen devices, but can also be used within modern browsers as applications.
Is an open-source HTML5-based language designed to speed up your building of mobile web applications. It has fantastic (Eclipse) IDE support (such as as-you-type error reporting, code completion and reference resolving) and has a rapid save and test cycle – No more lengthy compilations, the mobl IDE compiles your modules whenever you save, ready to be tested in the mobile browser.
4. 960 Grid on jQuery-Mobile
Is a port of 960 Grid to jQuery mobile. It combines the flexibility of 960.gs with the ease of jQuery mobile, with the purpose of making jQuery mobile more flexible and easier to use on mobile and touch-screen devices.
5. Zepto.js (beta)
6. Not Just a Grid
Is a flexible and modular CSS framework that is designed to assist in the rapid prototyping and development of websites. It has been designed for the future with larger screen sizes and the use of CSS3 for progressive enhancement and richer user experiences.
7. Wijmo – jQuery UI Widgets
Gury – HTML5 Canvas Utility Library
- 1 Killer Way to Show a List of Items in Android Collection Widget
- 2 Fetching Data from a Third-Party API with Vue.js and Axios
- 3 Editorial: Is It the End of an Era for Windows?
- 4 Create Your Own Yeoman-Style Scaffolding Tool with Caporal.js