[Video] Intro to Sass: A World Where Front-end Dev Isn’t Quite So SuckyBy Thomas Snow
It’s time we had “the talk”.
I get where you’re coming from, but they are right. Preprocessors are cool, and they’ll make your code better AND your coding more fun! It’s a no-brainer.
Kiwi web developer Will Marshall is going to walk you through the wonders of Sass and he’ll even throw in a little Haml and CoffeeScript, and it won’t hurt a bit.
- 1 An Alternative Laravel Package Development Workflow
- 2 Managing State in Aurelia: How to Use Aurelia with Redux
- 3 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 4 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 5 A Guide to Testing and Debugging Node Applications