Here is a list of 10 jQuery Feeds to have in your RSS Reader to keep up to speed on the world of jQuery.
10 jQuery RSS Feeds
- Official jQuery Blog – The first place for jQuery news.
- Official jQuery Forum – Good place to catch the latest jQuery questions and contribute with answers.
- Stackoverflow jQuery – Good place to get a wide variety of jQuery questions and answers.
- jQuery 4u Blog – Daily jQuery Plugins & Code Snippets.
- Ben Nadal Blog – Ben shares Coldfusion and jQuery articles which are usually pretty interesting and in-depth.
- David Walsh Blog – Although David develops predominantly in Mootools, occasionally he pops up with a very good jQuery post.
- John Resig Blog – The guy who made jQuery what it is today.
- Learning jQuery – Although it’s not updated very often these days, a good jQuery post appears now and then.
- Official jQuery Mobile Blog – As mobile is becoming more popular you may need to stay up to date with developments.
If you would like to appear here contact me and justify your claim!
Calibre is a fully-automated tool suite for auditing & improving performance. Here's how to use it to detect the impact of running...
Building a Multiplayer TicTacToe Game with Meteor
Paul Orac shows you how to create a realtime, multiplayer version of tic-tac-toe using Meteor. Learn to quickly prototype full-stack...
Introduction to Grunt.JS
A quick introduction to Grunt
Visualizing Data with D3.js
Forms with React and Redux
Easily create forms with Redux Form
Thomas Greco, Jul 12