Here is a list of 10 jQuery Feeds to have in your RSS Reader to keep up to speed on the world of jQuery.
10 jQuery RSS Feeds
- Official jQuery Blog – The first place for jQuery news.
- Official jQuery Forum – Good place to catch the latest jQuery questions and contribute with answers.
- Stackoverflow jQuery – Good place to get a wide variety of jQuery questions and answers.
- jQuery 4u Blog – Daily jQuery Plugins & Code Snippets.
- Ben Nadal Blog – Ben shares Coldfusion and jQuery articles which are usually pretty interesting and in-depth.
- David Walsh Blog – Although David develops predominantly in Mootools, occasionally he pops up with a very good jQuery post.
- John Resig Blog – The guy who made jQuery what it is today.
- Learning jQuery – Although it’s not updated very often these days, a good jQuery post appears now and then.
- Official jQuery Mobile Blog – As mobile is becoming more popular you may need to stay up to date with developments.
If you would like to appear here contact me and justify your claim!
Diving into ES2015
Get ahead of the curve with ES2015
React The ES6 Way
Have ES5 down pat? Take your career to the next level with this ReactJS and ES6 course.
ECMAScript 2015: A SitePoint Anthology
Jump Start Git
Take control of your code
It’s clean, it’s lean—it’s the MEAN Stack
A Deep Dive into Routing with hapi
Take a deeper dive into hapi routes and learn how to use parameters to create flexible routes to use within your applications. See how...
Yaphi Berhanu, 6 hours ago