We’re midway through the year, and we’ve assembled a summer reading list composed of our most popular articles of the summer season. The design industry is ever-changing, but these recent hits are still brimming with potential. If you’ve missed any of our most-read revelations of the summer, make you don’t let them pass you by.
DesignFestival Summer Reading List
- Typography 101
- 5 Extremely Useful But Rarely-Used CSS Properties
- 8 CSS Properties Designers Can’t Live Without
- 20 Beautiful Flat Mobile and Web Designs
- 10 Outdated Symbols to Exclude From Your Designs
- 22 Creative, Useful iPhone/iPad Apps for Graphic Designers
- 20 Essential iPhone/iPad Apps for Web Developers
- 18 Handy Graphic Design Apps for Android Owners
- 21 Gorgeous Mobile Navigation Designs
- The Definitive Guide to CSS Transitions
Peter is Chief Digital Officer of CuriosityStream, a multi-platform nonfiction streaming service by the founder of Discovery Communications (Discovery Channel, Science Channel, Animal Planet, etc.). Peter is also Co-Founder of True North, a management consulting firm and digital marketing agency with clientele that includes WebMD and Salesforce.