RubySource is always looking for awesome talent to share their knowledge. If there’s a technique, tip, or approach you’d like to share, you should definitely get in touch.
We’re currently looking for Rubyists that are motivated to share their knowledge with the community. RubySource accepts articles on all things Ruby, from Rails to Sinatra and Gems to plugins. If you have a unique perspective on the language or some tidbits to share, why not join our team?
- Great Exposure: RubySource has more than doubled in traffic in the last six months, and continues to rank amongst the best in Google for ‘ruby on rails’
- Compensation: RubySource offers a competitive fee per article, and the more you write, the more you get! Why not get paid for your knowledge?
- Community: Rubysource often partners with Ruby community Big Hitters, allowing our writers to access new features or get special access to partner offers.
- Microframeworks, such as Cuba
- Comparing Ruby to other languages
- Gem cutting
- Deep looks at core language features.
- Community best practices
- Mobile Apps with Ruby
- Deploying Ruby, Rails, or Sinatra applications
- Something completely novel you’ve done, or
- Just about anything else Ruby
Get in touch with me today to find out more!