Grab Our Free Printable Docker Cheat SheetBy Ralph Mason
Applications have become hard to implement. Getting a dedicated server, installing, setting up and maintaining applications are just the beginning. With complex and tightly coupled systems, different services and programming languages, there’s always the chance that things will break.
More from this author
Docker makes delivering software easy again. It allows you to set up everything — the software you’ve developed, the OS it will run on, the services it needs, the modules and back-end tools such as cron jobs. All of it can be set up to run in minutes, with the guarantee that it will work on the target system as well as it works on your development environment.
Our Docker Cheat Sheet gathers all the commands you’re most likely to need in your Docker workflow, so that you can focus on your work and not on searching the deepest, darkest corners of Google. Enjoy!
Looking for more on Docker? Check out these great links:
- Understanding Docker, Containers and Safer Software Delivery
- Docker and Dockerfiles Made Easy!
- Introduction to Kubernetes: How to Deploy a Node.js Docker App
- How to Build an Image with the Dockerfile
- DevOps by Example: Tools, Pros and Cons of a DevOps Culture