Back in the day, if you saw something that was animated on a website it was automatically assumed to be Flash. But not anymore, with jQuery you may become interested in creating animated effects, so here are some jQuery Animation Effect tutorials to get you on your way. Have fun!
1. FourSquare.com like Animated Feeds Display with Jquery
In this tutorial you will learn a simple way to create same RSS scrolling ticker using jQuery.
2. Pointer Trails with jQuery
Learn how to create a pointer trail on your web-page with the help of jQuery.
3. jQuery Animate in Circular Path
Learn how to animate an element in circular path or over a circle using jQuery.
4. Animate Color using jQuery
Animate a change in background Color using jQuery.
5. Dream Night Animation with jQuery
The DreamNight is a screen saver in my friend’s cellphone, I tried to implement it on web with help of jQuery and CSS.
6. Incredible Login Form with jQuery
In this tutorial, we’ll create a sliding panel, that slides in to reveal more content, using JQuery to animate the height of the panel.
7. Load In and Animate Content with jQuery
In this tutorial we will be taking your average everyday website and enhancing it with jQuery. We will be adding ajax functionality so that the content loads into the relevant container instead of the user having to navigate to another page.
8. Using jQuery for Background Image Animations
jQuery is a great library for this type of task but out of the box, it can’t animate background position properly because of the need to animate two values instead of just one.
Diving into ES2015
React The ES6 Way
ECMAScript 2015: A SitePoint Anthology
Jump Start Git
- 2 20+ Docs and Guides for Front-end Developers (No. 7)
- 3 Introduction to jCanvas: jQuery Meets HTML5 Canvas
- 4 Angular 2 Components and Providers: Classes, Factories & Values