Use Quick jQuery Pagination to convert long lists and page content into numbered pages in seconds!
Benefits of quick pagination
- Can be used on any list in seconds
- You can specify navigation on top, bottom or both
- You can specify the number of items to display for each page
- Very lightweight, only 3kb!
- I’ve tested in on every browser and it is very stable
Disadvantages to similar pagination plugins
- It currently only works on lists (but you can use it on divs you would have to put them in li tags).
- It currently doesn’t have back and next buttons.
Example Usage 1
Default options 10 list items per page and page navigation at bottom.
Example Usage 2
Default options 10 list items per page and page navigation at top and bottom.
Example Usage 3
Specified 3 list items per page and page navigation at top and bottom.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.
Jump Start Git, 2nd Edition
Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers
Form Design Patterns