From time to time, SitePoint removes years-old demos hosted on separate HTML pages. We do this to reduce the risk of outdated code with exposed vulnerabilities posing a risk to our users. Thank you for your understanding.
Use Quick jQuery Pagination to convert long lists and page content into numbered pages in seconds!
Benefits of quick pagination
- Can be used on any list in seconds
- You can specify navigation on top, bottom or both
- You can specify the number of items to display for each page
- Very lightweight, only 3kb!
- I’ve tested in on every browser and it is very stable
Disadvantages to similar pagination plugins
- It currently only works on lists (but you can use it on divs you would have to put them in li tags).
- It currently doesn’t have back and next buttons.
Example Usage 1
Default options 10 list items per page and page navigation at bottom.
Example Usage 2
Default options 10 list items per page and page navigation at top and bottom.
Example Usage 3
Specified 3 list items per page and page navigation at top and bottom.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.
The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, 4th Edition
Learn PHP in One Day and Learn It Well
Docker for Web Developers