As all designers know, effective landing pages play a critical role in increasing online transactions and conversions. But, despite the well-known importance of proper, effective landing page design, there’s no one-size-fits-all formula for building a landing page that’s guaranteed to thrive.
There are many different approaches to building a high-performance landing page, but they all share a few basic principles in common: prominent calls to action, a highly-concentrated description of the service or offer, and bold, appealing colors.
The great thing about designing landing pages is that there’s an enormous variety of excellent designs that are worthy of careful study. If you are in the process of designing a landing page for either yourself or a client and happen to be lacking for inspiration, check out these twenty inspirational landing page designs to get yourself back to brainstorming the perfect page for your purposes.
3. Mail Chimp
11. Tea Round
12. Trip Lingo
14. Shall I Buy
19. Digital Telepathy
Which of these twenty are your favorites? Do you have others from the web that are worthy of inclusion?
- 1 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 2 Sass, HAML, and Inventiveness, with Hampton Catlin
- 3 Tech Stacks, Frameworks, Being Creative, and Being Real, with Tim Holman
- 4 How Writing Our Book Taught Us About Killer Prototyping
- 5 How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to A New Hosting Provider