WordPress v Joomla: The InfographicBy Ricky Onsman
Each of five posts focused on specific aspects of functionality in direct comparison of the two CMS giants.
- WordPress v Joomla: Introduction and Content Structures
- WordPress v Joomla: Templates and Themes
- WordPress v Joomla: Plugins, Extensions, and Customization
- WordPress v Joomla: Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress v Joomla: Support and Community
That series culminated in Mark’s grand finale:
The entire series generated a great deal of discussion, with general agreement with Mark’s conclusion that each CMS is a great choice with particular strengths that will appeal to users with differing needs, capabilities and situations.
Mark and his team at Red Giant have since considered how this large stream of information could be presented in a way that is easy to absorb and digest, regardless of experience with either WordPress or Joomla.
What they came up with was this rather brilliant infographic that incorporates and visualizes the main points covered in the articles. We’re happy and proud to share this with you, reproduced with the permission of Red Giant.
You’ll find instructions on how to embed this infographic on your own site over at Red Giant.