Aside from running our first-ever live podcast with all the hosts in the same room, we were there to unveil a special announcement to the 4,500 attendees.
With the conference now over, the cat is somewhat out of the bag, so I’d like to introduce you to …
If you’ve been a student in a SitePoint course, you’ll be familiar with the elements of a Learnable course:
- Videos and articles for narrative content
- Interaction with your teacher, subject matter experts, and peers via forums and online Q&A sessions
- Daily email reminders to help you stay on track
Our aim with Learnable is to provide the best value-for-money educational experience online.
If you’re an expert in a subject area, Learnable is:
- A community of students who want to learn
- An easy-to-use online wizard that organizes your content into an online course
- A way to monetize your passion
Learnable handles the technical stuff, payments, and support to allow you to focus on what you know best: communicating what you’re passionate about.
The public launch of Learnable will happen later this year. Right now, we’re looking for foundation partners to take part in our beta program prior to the launch.
So if you have an idea for a course, we want to hear from you.
Running a course is a lot of fun, and our tools are so easy to use that you don’t need to be a technical whiz to get it going. We’ll give you full support, and you’ll benefit from being one of the first courses featured on Learnable when we launch.
Initially, we only have space for 50 instructors — if you want to run a course, you’ll need to act quickly.
There are three ways you can express your interest:
- Leave a comment below, letting us know about the course you’d like to run
- Head over to learnable.com and sign up
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org