Ladies and gentlemen, web site flipping professionals and novices alike, SitePoint is proud to present our new product: The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract.
Lately it seems like everyone’s talking about making a buck through buying and selling web sites; there are more sites dedicated to web site flipping than ever before, and the trend just seems to keep getting hotter. Our very own SitePoint Marketplace is absolutely booming, becoming an industry stalwart at such a rapid rate that even The New York Times has picked up on it.
This is all great news, but it’s important to cover yourself so that you don’t step on a land mine when you’re navigating this exciting field of opportunities. By using The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract you’ll be able to:
- buy and sell web sites with confidence
- protect yourself without incurring costly legal fees
- customize your template to suit each sale
- gain peace of mind for just US $97!
For a limited time we’re including a bonus Non-Disclosure Agreement—FREE! The NDA is the perfect pre-sale companion to The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract it gives you the confidence to disclose any information that may convince a prospective buyer and help to get the sale over the line.
The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract addresses the most important issue facing a web site buyer or seller: is this transaction safe? And because it’s a completely customizable download document, you can change it to suit any specific needs that future transactions may require.
Among other things, The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract covers:
- sale of assets transfer of intellectual property
- purchase price and payments
- liabilities, bulk sales law, and sales tax
- seller’s representations, warranties, and covenants
- buyer’s representations, warranties, and covenants
And if any of these terms are completely foreign to you—then you REALLY need this contract!
If you’re buying or selling web sites, you need the cover that The Deluxe Web Site Sales Contract offers. At just $97—and with a bonus NDA thrown in FREE—why not order a copy today? It just might spare you from giving your hard-earned cash to a lawyer.
Front page image credit: jalalspages
- 1 How to Create a Portfolio Site That Will Get You Hired
- 2 How to Use CloudApp to Optimize Your Bug Tracking Process
- 3 Easily Set Up, Manage, and Protect Your Apple Devices with Jamf Now
- 4 Here are the 5 Things Great Designers Do Differently
- 5 Podcast: Google Ventures on When Design Sprints Go Bad