This is a sponsored post from our good friends over at CrazyXhtml.com. Hope it comes in useful to some designers out there.
A lot of tools exist today which let you create websites with ease and without needing any programming knowledge. Most of these tools are free and allow you to get your site up and running in minutes. But still there are people who prefer to take a different approach. Serious website owners usually don’t use a default template for their site.
They first hire a designer and tell him about all their requirements as to what kind of a site they are looking for. The designer then designs a picture of their website, usually in Photoshop. They then hire a developer to convert that image, that design into a fully functional website. The developer writes down the necessary code and submits it to the client. The client then uploads that code onto an online host and the site then goes live.
We recommend you try CrazyXhtml.com for your PSD to HTML conversions.
CrazyXhtml.com is a company based in Czech Republic in Prague. They started this company because they couldn’t think of doing anything else with their time and energy. They consist of a team of talented programmers who are passionate about coding out designs into HTML/CSS.
Their specialists are well updated with the current trends of the industry and HTML/CSS technologies. They strive to implement everything that will make your website more fast, more functional, and more interesting. They hand write all of their code and don’t use any software to automatically generate the code. This hand written code increases accuracy.
Getting a design converted into code through them is simple and follows the following three steps:
1) Fill out their order form meticulously and submit it to them along with a zip file containing your designs. These formats are accepted – PSD, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG, AI, PDF, CDR, BMP, INDD, UFO, EPS.
2) It’s not necessary to pay them in advance. You can make the payment afterwards. Or, if you want, you can pay 25%, 50% or 100% of the fee upfront. They will get in touch with you and will start working with you.
3) Soon you will receive the hand written code as a zip archive file.
In case you have any questions or problems with the code you can contact them and they will always be there to support and help you until you are completely satisfied.
Nowadays WordPress is the way to go for many website owners when they think of website creation. Hence CrazyXhtml.com has a stand alone page dedicated to WordPress.
Few people know that WordPress can not just be used as a blog but also as a content management system or CMS. CrazyXhtml.com takes care of both these aspects.
Their PSD to WordPress plan has the following features:
- Installation of themes and plugins
- Flexible and easy management of settings and theme options
- Content management is simplified with the meta-box integration
- Training and support for your easy site operations
So go and take a look at the site and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.
Jump Start Git, 2nd Edition
Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers