scripttags at the end of the HTML
bodyso the content appears quickly and is not delayed by code loading and execution.
- generate reports highlighting code errors and warnings. The API can check for problems which are not normally reported by browsers such as unused variables or a comma after the final item in an array.
- distribute uncompressed code to application developers
- compress code for testers and end users
- implement version control mechanisms
- integrate compression into your build when updating the live system.
For more information, refer to:
- 1 Create Your Own Yeoman-Style Scaffolding Tool with Caporal.js
- 2 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 4 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 5 Fetching Data from a Third-Party API with Vue.js and Axios