Check out these tutorials/demos below to come up with a new beautiful jQuery Panel Slider for your website. Some websites are using sliding panels for more creative ways such as displaying descriptive content view, but you can make it really work with just about anything ;) Enjoy!
1. Nice & Clean Sliding Login Panel
2. Simple Slide Panel
3. Show/Hide Login Panel
In this tutorial, we will now see how to add the show/hide login panel into your WordPress theme.
Source + Demo
4. Sliding Login/Signup Panel using Moo Slide from MooTools 1.2
5. Build An Incredible Login Form With jQuery
6. Sliding Top Menu With jQuery
This is a sliding top menu built with jQuery which can be fired through the open & close buttons or with any tag with the related class name. You can also use it as an info box, login area & more.
7. jQuery .animate() – DAY 1: Horizontal Sliding Panel With jQuery
In this post series, we’ll closely examine the .animate() function, and today we will just give you an introduction to what this function can do and a demonstration of “Horizontal Sliding Panel With jQuery“.
8. How To Create A Sexy Vertical Sliding Panel Using jQuery And CSS3
9. jquery fade slide panel
Fade slide panel built with jQuery.
Source + Demo
10. jQuery Slide Panel Plugin
Lets you easily open slide panels from the left or right which contain either the default content or content loaded using Ajax. Other options include position, opacity, speed, and click outside to close.