SitePointMarket.com: Find Clients for Your Web Business with This Free Trial!By Melinda Szasz
If you’re a freelancer or run your own online business, SitePointMarket.com offers a new way to promote your services, find more customers, and grow your business.
One of the biggest challenges facing web developers and designers today is extending your client base. SitePointMarket.com provides an opportunity to do so in a cost-effective way, with its ever-growing community of web design and development professionals.
Creating a listing is easy, where you can quickly add the services you offer to a variety of categories, from Web Development to Marketing, Content Writing to SEO.
Once your listing is live, the ever-growing list of prospective customers can easily browse the products and services you have on offer. Plus, unlike other websites, we only charge a small listing fee and no commissions whatsoever—so you can concentrate on winning the deal and not forking out your earnings!
To welcome the SitePoint community to our new marketplace, we’d like to give you the opportunity to try it for yourself and add a 30-day listing at no charge! This offer closes in 7 days and applies to the “Find People” section, so get in quick!
Head on over to SitePointMarket.com now and take advantage of this free listing!
If you need some help creating your listing, follow these easy steps:
1. Create a catchy headline—keep it short and to the point.
2. Add your location and increase your ability to rank higher for localized searches; for example, “SEO expert Chicago.”
3. Click the Facebook “Like” button on your listing to let your friends and followers find you.
4. Ask your best clients to visit your listing and “post a public comment” (a good one, of course).
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 6 Proven Techniques for Getting Clients to Pay You on Time
- 2 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You
- 3 3 Ways to Work More Effectively in a Web Development Team
- 4 Oh, the Lengths We'll Go: Extreme Stories on Getting the Job Done
- 5 Versioning Show, Episode 12, with Rachel Andrew