Clients. They enable us to do a job we love and pay for food and beer. We couldn’t survive without them.
Obviously, your clients are perfect. So are mine. But not all client relationships are forged by friendly pixies in fairy land where everyone lives in harmony. Sometimes a client doesn’t understand what you’re trying to achieve. Sometimes they’re confused and have difficulty expressing their opinion. Sometimes they provide hilarious feedback.
SharpSuits.net is displaying a selection of feedback quotes which express the anger, exasperation, frustration and sadness experienced by Ireland’s creative community. Each has been lovingly transformed into A3 posters which were sold in aid of Temple Street Children’s Hospital. Fortunately, they’re still available online for us to laugh at.
My personal favorites…
Brilliant — and there are plenty more!
What’s the most amusing feedback you’ve heard? Just to be clear, that’s not feedback from one of your clients — it’ll be something said to another designer you happen to know!
- 1 10 Reasons Perfectionism Could Be Hurting You (& What to Do About It)
- 2 CSS Layouts: Grids, Regions and @Supports, with Jen Simmons
- 3 The Ups and Downs of Open-source Software, with Ken Wheeler
- 4 Tech Stacks, Frameworks, Being Creative, and Being Real, with Tim Holman
- 5 10 of the Best Hosted eCommerce Platforms