Design Festival: Creating A Letterpress Effect For Logo Design In IllustratorBy Jennifer Farley
The letterpress style has been popular in logo design in recent years, both for print-based and web-based work. It’s pretty easy to create the letterpress style effect in both Photoshop and Illustrator. I’m using Adobe Illustrator here because it’s a standard tool for logo design. We’ll create a graphic style which can be applied to text and any other vector object. The difficulty level here is beginner and the technique is something you can play around with to create your own styles. I’m using Adobe Illustrator CS5 here, but this effect can be achieved with any recent version of Illustrator.
- 1 Easy AngularJS Authentication with Auth0
- 2 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt
- 3 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 4 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 5 Create Your Own Yeoman-Style Scaffolding Tool with Caporal.js