And now for this week’s finds …
- How to perform a good code review - Reaching agreement from a bunch of code.
- You Don’t Know Jacks: Learn to Make Your Code More Secure - There aren’t many services that claim to help you as you learn about how to code securely. Jacks wants to be that service. Almost like a coach. That never sleeps. And costs nothing.
- Clipboard.js - A modern approach to copy text to clipboard.
- How To Learn React (and what to build along the way) - Front end coding is a skill. Like any skill, you need practice before you dive in and build the next Facebook. The best practice comes from concrete projects that you can start and finish.
- The Ultimate Angular CLI Reference Guide - In this article we have a look at what Angular CLI is, what it can do for you, and how it performs some of its magic behind the scenes.
- The Future of Aurelia — Roadmap and Upcoming Features - TL;DR, there are four main areas being invested in heavily for Aurelia over the next year: continuous improvements, tools, server-side rendering and Aurelia UX.
- nuxt.js - A minimalistic framework for server-rendered Vue.js applications (inspired by Next.js).
- Getting up and Running with the Vue.js 2.0 Framework - Vue.js 2.0 sports excellent performance stats, a relatively small payload (the bundled runtime version of Vue weighs in at 16kb once minified and gzipped), along with updates to companion libraries like vue-router and vuex, the state management library for Vue.
- Why Elm? - Elm is a delightful functional programming language for developers of all abilities to build a great front end…with type safety!
- Slack: Outgoing Webhooks and Slash Commands - In this video, we’ll talk about both outgoing webhooks and slash commands.
- Testing redux-saga - Verify the most complex of control flows by leveraging the testability of generator functions and redux-saga effects with veritable ease.
Please PM us if you have anything of interest for the next issue or if there is anything you would like to see featured. Paul and Chris of Arabia.