In regards to your question here below is a thread on this forum that will provide some help:
In addition as stated on earlier posts, there are many strategies for off page optimization:
- Classified Submissions. You can try to advertise your products or services for free. Try Kugli, Craigslist and Vivastreet and yellowpages.com
- Press Release Promotion. Submit new products via sites like corporatewire.net, newswiretoday.com, .i-newswire.com
- Article Submission. Submit articles popular article sites like Go Articles, Ezine, Buzzle Now Public.
- Video Promotions. Share your product or services that you offer via sites like YouTube, Virool, Metacafe, Dailymotion.
- Social Marketing. Use sites such as StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Propeller.
- Forum Postings. Start a discussion and share topics with the community.Bring helpful commentary that can increase the likelihood of getting linked.
Keep in mind these are just some techniques, but be aware that some of the sites listed above do not provide a do-folllow link.
As mentioned all over this forum you want to have diversity with regards to do follow and no follow.