Wow! I admit I’m biased in that I’m a freelance web designer and developer myself, but today’s SitePoint Christmas Sale feature is a beauty.
Called the Freelancing Freedom Digital Bundle, this package gives you $255.75 value for just $49!
- The Web Designers Business Kit (digital kit)
- The Web Site Revenue Maximizer Kit (digital kit)
- The Principles of Project Management (digital book)
- The Principles Of Successful Freelancing (digital book)
- Outsourcing Web Projects, 2nd Edition (pdf)
- Deliver First Class Web Sites, 2nd Edition (pdf)
PLUS you’ll receive Paul Boag’s 12 part video course – Build a Successful Web Design Business.
Having been a freelancer for over a decade (and very happy staying that way, thank you), I can only wish I had had some of these smarts to begin with. I’ve actually used all of these resources as my business grew and I can say that they have directly helped me build a sustainable business enterprise. At less than fifty bucks for the lot, this bundle represents extraordinary value you shouldn’t pass up.
There are also a couple of other freelancer-friendly bargains available just for today and, of course, the Sale has plenty more outstanding bargains in store for you over the next few weeks.
Animating with CSS
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 How to Work From a Café or Bar Without Becoming a Freeloading Jerk
- 2 Kerry Ellis Shares Her Passion for Book Cover Design
- 3 6 Proven Strategies for Managing Large Teams of Freelancers
- 4 Versioning Show, Episode 0, with M. David Green and Tim Evko
- 5 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You