10 Cool jQuery with PHP Plugins
Today check out these cool jQuery and PHP plugins and learn how to create some cool effects with the simple and decent tutorials below. Have fun!
1. ezEditTable – Enhance Html Tables in jQuery
2. Stream Radio Script with jQuery , CSS3 and PHP
It consists from three main elements: header (with nice animated search bar and integrated radio player), left side (with list of categories and subcategories) and right side (which will contains list of recent/ or filtered stations).
3. Gravatar Login Box Design with jQuery, CSS and PHP
This post is very basic level CSS implementation and few lines of jQuery and PHP code.
4. Upload Form using jQuery, CSS3, HTML5 and PHP
Plupload allows you to upload files using HTML5 Gears, Silverlight, Flash, BrowserPlus or normal forms, providing some unique features such as upload progress, image resizing and chunked uploads.
5. Load JSON data with jQuery, PHP and MySQL
This post shows how to populate a select box based on the value of the another, by getting JSON data with jQuery from a PHP script that gets the data from a MySQL database.
6. File Upload Progress Bar with jQuery and PHP
In this post we had developed few lines of code using PHP APC library, it is very simple getting the server file upload process every few second and increasing the bar color using jQuery CSS property.
7. Mini HTML vCard : HTML jQuery Portfolio Template
8. Making a Giveaway jQuery Randomizer App
jQuery Randomizer app is divided in three steps – in step one you provide a list of the contestants’ name and email, divided by a comma (each contestant on a separate line). In the second step, you provide a prize name and a number, signifying the number of copies that have been offered. In the last step, you get a randomly selected list of contestants and their prizes.
Detects your visitor’s screen size and automatically creates, caches, and delivers device appropriate re-scaled versions of your web page’s embedded HTML images.
10. Bear CSS : jQuery build a solid stylesheet foundation based on your markup
Bear CSS was created using a combination of HTML5/CSS, jQuery and PHP, with some help from the following plugins: PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser and Uploadify.