PHP is the most pervasive server-side programming language in the world. It drives:
- 77% of all database-driven sites.
- Wikipedia.org, Facebook.com and WordPress.com
- many millions of other sites
The resulting billions of lines of PHP code all needs to be consistently maintained, improved, and future-proofed, For 100,000s of PHP web developers, this can pose questions such as:
- How can I better structure my PHP code?
- How do I keep my application safe?
- How can I make my application do more?
Like anything in life, it’s easy to get by with just doing enough. However, it’s hardly a recipe for ongoing success!
Savvy PHP web developers can now keep ahead of the game and ensure that their PHP code is safe, secure, and well-structured for the future with the latest release from SitePoint:
PHP Master: Write Cutting-edge Code
by Lorna Mitchell, Davey Shafik, and Matthew Turland
With this book, you’ll learn to:
- Employ the latest and most effective object oriented PHP programming techniques
- Utilize the best testing methods to refine your code and keep applications watertight
- Protect applications against attacks and vulnerabilities with the latest security systems
- Use advanced performance evaluation techniques to gain maximum site efficiency
- Extend your applications’ functionality by using PHP’s APIs and libraries
All these topics and more are beautifully presented and explained in this new book of 400+ pages. If you’re interested, you can either
- Grab a copy of the EPACK for only $17 (limited launch special!)
- Download 3 sample chapters (which includes a personal email from each of the authors detailing their own PHP backgrounds and insights)
With PHP Master, web developers can sharpen their PHP skills and remain on the cutting edge of web technology.
Mick is a digital sales architect with over 13 years experience on the web. He helps businesses, clients and start-ups - plan, action and measure their digital sales success. Including getting hands-on with Google AdWords, conversion rate optimization, retargeting and email marketing.
Your First Year in Code
Visual Studio Code: End-to-End Editing and Debugging Tools for Web Developers