I don't believe in any of this stuff BUT (and that's a big butt):
1) I find it interesting that many people do fit their astrological sign. Aquarius fits me to a "T".
2) Many years ago, a guy told me about some lady who was a psychic and would tell things about me if I would write her a letter along with $20. He said I can call her to make sure it's OK but to NOT drop by her house. So I called her on the phone and, yes, it was a totally weird experience. I sent her a letter with five questions on it. Over a period of time I wrote her three times asking fairly specific questions.
The only thing I remember from all that is, she correctly identified who I was going to marry, when I would marry, what job I would have, how well off I would be throughout my life, and a couple of others I forgot right now.
1) She said I would marry a girl who's first name began with a 'D' and wore white. My wife's first name begins with a D and she wore a medical lab coat when I met her two years later.
2) She said I would marry later than most (then) but before I was 30. I married at 28.
3) She said I would have my own successful business which I did 10 years later.
4) She said I wouldn't be rich but I would always be very well off. At the time I had a dead end job not making much money and had no prospects of going anywhere. Some say I'm rich but her description is probably more accurate.
Because so many of these things didn't happen until several years later, I lost track of her. Wish I didn't.