Lego blocks effects in a website?

I need help with finding the correct term to use to search for a library I need.

I’ve seen in some websites and in codepen that they have this effect of html object that looks like lego blocks, and with mouse going over them they move away from it, and some other effect a mouse click can hold the block and move it around.

May someone help me with what is the name of this functionality or library?

Thank you

Here is an example i found:

There’s a JS animation library here called greensock but looks like you have to have quite a good grasp of js to apply it properly.

1 Like

I found what I am looking for,
a library called Physics JS, and Matter JS

this 100% of what I want:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.