About this book
This short selection of tutorials, hand-picked from SitePoint’s SitePoint’s Web channel, will help you get your own site up on the Web in no time. It contains:
- Why Every Business Needs a Website by Jeff Smith
- How to Choose, Register and Make the Most of Your Domain Name by Adrian Try
- What Sort of Hosting Should I Choose for My Website? by Adrian Try
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Hosting Provider by Adrian Try
- Cloud Hosting: the Pros and Cons by Craig Buckler
- 6 Tips for Managing Your Site with cPanel by Jeff Smith
- What It Means to Copyright a Website by Alyssa Gregory
- How to Create a Portfolio Site That Will Get You Hired by Jacco Blankenspoor
This book is suitable for beginners.
Where to buy
Get it as part of a monthly membership to SitePoint Premium – all our books and courses for only $9 a month!
Simon was the GM and Head of Business at SitePoint, and a mentor at INCUBATE.
The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, 4th Edition
Docker for Web Developers
Learn PHP in One Day and Learn It Well