Web Directions South is “The Australian Web Industry Conference”, running October 11–14 in 2011, and its in Sydney. There are two days of workshops, two days of conference with four in depth tracks, keynotes, an expo and a veritable smorgasboard of social stuff.
There is probably no better way to keep abreast of the latest technologies & techniques than to attend a conference, wherein you can listen to subject matter experts presenting, then follow that up by discussing it all with like minded professionals over drinks.
In the southern hemisphere, you can’t beat Web Directions South. Moving with the times, this year WDS features even more content specific to building for mobile. Since building for mobile is our game, we’re delighted to bring you a special offer for Web Directions South 2011.
Receive a $100 Discount to Web Directions South 2011 with the code Build. Follow that link to visit the conference site and when you purchase your ticket, enter build in the promotional code box to receive your $100 discount on the prevailing price.
Its possible that we will be running a competition related to Web Directions South 2011 here at BuildMobile, in the lead up to the conference. It is even rumoured that we have a WDS conference pass as a prize amongst other fabulous goodies. Stay tuned for more news.
- 1 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 2 5 Ways to Delight with UX Details Combining GIFs and CSS
- 3 Tech Stacks, Frameworks, Being Creative, and Being Real, with Tim Holman
- 4 Elastic and On Demand - Why Influx Is the Solution for Customer Support
- 5 How to Optimize Your WordPress Site’s Performance