Introducing the new SitePoint Market … Think “Craigslist” for Web DevelopersBy Jennifer Sheahan
We decided it was time to change the old SitePoint Marketplace, and have invested considerable effort over the past few months creating the SitePoint Market with one aim in mind—to help you find more customers and grow your business.
SitePoint Market is an exciting new marketplace for web developers and web designers to find more work, outsource web projects, and buy and sell web products.
With our fresh new look comes a renewed focus on growing the SitePoint Market into the leading marketplace that connects and grows web businesses across the globe.
- Buy, sell, trade – find anything from scripts to WordPress themes, or even trade your skill in our free Skills Exchange.
- Get help – outsource projects–from SEM to back-end development–to the world’s leading web professionals.
- Find more work – list your service, find new clients, and earn more.
We’re kicking in to kick start your business
To celebrate the launch of the SitePoint Market—The Web Developer’s Marketplace–we’re kicking in US$50 worth of credits for all users who list. Be quick though–the bonus US$50 is only available for 7 days (closes midnight on the 7th of March 2011).
Thank you for your ongoing support.
We look forward to delivering even more value to your business with the SitePoint Market.
Visit the new SitePoint Market now at http://www.SitePointMarket.com
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 3 Ways to Work More Effectively in a Web Development Team
- 2 Learning to Code after 40: If You Think It's Too Late, Read This
- 3 7 Workflows Entrepreneurs Should Automate with Zapier
- 4 Interrupting Applications with Laravel Middleware
- 5 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses