What is this effect called?


I am trying to creat the effect seen in this image:

I am referring to the orange.

What is this effect called?


You can get a similar effect in Photoshop…

Filter > Pixellate > Crystallize

I am not sure what software you use but I use adobe photoshop and I would use different shades of orange and I would use the polygonal lasso tool to create different triangles. You would have to play around with it but it’s actually quite simple to do once you get the hang of it. Create triangles with different shades around each other will create this effect! I would use the darker shade of orange sparingly as they did in this picture.

Hope this helps! :wink: