I need to get a responsive web project up and running as quick as possible.
I am a software guy (C++, Java, js, PHP, Ruby, Python) but I have limited web project experience.
My server is a rented, managed linux. Everything except Microsoft stuff should be possible.
I believe a clever selection of the used system/framework/components is key to success.
This is what I need to do:
- Responsive design is a must.
- App wrapper. On Android and Ios there should be the possibility use an app.
- User management. Must be scalable to high numbers.
- User profiles. Users shall have an area where they are able to present themselves. Authoring system shall be limited yet simple.
- Apps shall make available the user’s co-ordinates
- User comments/Rating system
- Geo-location: User positions shall be displayed on a map. Displaying user details and selecting a user shall be possible as Google Maps does it with points-of-interest
- Chat. there shall be a whatsApp style Chat
- Appointments Calendar. Notifications on cell phone and via email (may be a loose integration)
- Payment. Integration (may be a loose one) of a payment system (PayPal, Amazon?). Payment status needs to be immediately displayed in chat and/or in Calendar.
I’m looking forward to hear your recommendations