- Kirk Evans shares an update of his Fiddler Extension (OAuth Inspector) which provides a way to inspect JSON Web Tokens.
- Eric Lawrence gives a detailed overview of the new features introduced in Fiddler 4.5.
- Joe Belfiore shares further details of Project Spartan, the new web browser built for Windows 10.
- Yi Ding of the OData Team announces two updates releases (6.11.0 and 5.6.4).
- Phil Haack discusses software licenses and shares a useful bit of PowerShell to get the license details for all of your NuGet Dependencies.
- Rick Strahl discusses image resources and how to manage them in a standard RESX resource.
- ‘hanuk’ shares a simple .NET Dependency Injector / Inversion of Control Container which allows you to register abstract types with their concrete implementation.
- Shaun Xu, Gaurav H, and ‘damienbod’ all take a look at AngularJS Routers.
- K. Scott Allen takes a look at the Commands functionality of ASP.NET 5 that can be used for migrations, starting a web server and much more.
- James Michael Hare follows up on his latest ‘Little Puzzler’ problem (Is three a Binary Search Tree) with a post on the solution he came up with.
- Jaime Gonzalez Garcia takes a look at Web Workers as part of his Barbaric Basics series.
- TJ VanToll shares his thoughts on the rise of TypeScript and the Angular Team’s choice to use TypeScript for their V2.
- Tugberk Ugurlu takes a look at using Roslyn to compile C# code on the fly and execute it within your application.
- Carsten Konig takes a look at how to implement the Caesar Cipher using Haskell F# and C# to illustrate the use of functional languages.
- Peter Vogel takes a look at the use of Promises in TypeScript and how you get type safety and intellisense when working with them.
- Rick Strahl shares a useful tip to give you nicely formatted JSON data.
- Max McCarty continues with the discussion of OWASP security top 10 looking at misconfiguration and how it can manifest iteself in your ASP.NET applications.
- Tom Hollander takes a look at implementing the common Web and Worker Role architecture on the new Azure App Service.
- ‘The Schray’ shares an useful tip to help you get your WebJobs to work on the Azure platform.
- Filip W discusses how ASP.NET MVC 6 locates controllers and the rules used by the built in convention.
- Tomas Petricek takes a look at C# and how you can implement F# pattern matching using Exception classes…
- Dan Roberts discusses and shares code for translating VBScript to C# and discusses some of the difficulties in performing this process.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s links. Which ones caught your attention?
Please PM me if you have anything of interest for the next issue, and happy reading! - cpradio