First and Foremost, I am a .NET developer who needs to do less outsourcing. Any who, the purchase of this Adobe software will be about 1- 1 1/2 yeas from now. So, should I buy CS5.5 or wait till CS6.0? I will mainly use it for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
Main reason being I don't want to buy 5.5 if 6.0 comes out 1/2 year from next year.
Kind of a crystal ball, but open to suggestions.