It is a multi-page site and only that one page is shrunk. I did try resetting the zoom on both the shrunk page and non-shrunk pages with no change.
However, since I discovered that IE8 shrinks the page when it is on my hard drive as well as when it is hosted online I will be able to test possible fixes without having to upload to the host.
This is my first CSS with no layout tables site. I was in a hurry to get it up so my style.css is a bit messy and I have quite a few styles in the heads of pages. When I have a bit more time I am going to go back and clean up my style page and get the styles out of the html heads.
I haven't run through a validator in awhile. That may help pinpoint the problem.