To ALL of my SitePoint friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. There is a saying, “a dog wags its tail with its heart” - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. Sniff…sniff…
So, I’ll just say this. If you need
- to “Get Started” just ask me.
- a “Community” hand just ask me.
- some “PHP” code just ask me.
- some “CSS” styling help just ask me.
- considerable help with “HTML” just ask me.
- a “Ruby” on your finger just ask me.
- to pack some “Databases” just ask me.
- some spun “Content” just ask me.
- to learn how to do a “Server Config” just ask me.
- to dominate some “Domains” just ask me.
- me to get into your “Business” just ask me.
- me to be more “Mobile” just ask me.
- more EIEIO in you “CMS” just ask me.
- “.NET” .just .ask .me.
- a “Perl” of truth just ask me.
- “Golang” just ask me.
- “Reviews” just ask me.
- more “Accessibility” to me just ask me.
- are “Hosting” a party and want me to come just ask me.
- more traffic for your “Marketing” site just ask me.
- a couple more “Jobs” just ask me.
- to “Showcase” something I have done just ask me.
I cannot promise you a “Like” or even a positive comment but you can ask me.
You are probably asking now “What is this guy up to?” But first…
I want to thank all of the cops that chased me in my youth but NEVER caught me. All of the water balloons were worth it btw. lol
A VERY special thank you goes out to the USC IT staff so many years ago that forced me to go underground. I am glad to know the State House, Citadel and University staff recovered from my gaming prank! Well worth hiding out.
I also want to thank Mr. Young for calling me out when I was on the church roof. I honestly did not think people in the sanctuary could here me running around up there.
I big thank you to all of my Chemistry professors for teaching me the major formulas for making things go bang.
To my buddy Neil for hiring me as a technical security auditor and letting me hack inside of banks…the best job I ever had!
To all of my programming teachers…“Logic Really Does Prevail!” Death to “GoTo” statements and Long Live “Do Loops”.
So why I am being so Thankful"?
I have been promoted to “Member”.
So if you are a “Basic” member right now then just know that if you keep plugging away at learning this site and it’s new platform you will attain a higher plateau!