I’m just starting to learn programming, which framework is right for me
Learn vanilla JS to know what you are doing and use Frameworks when you are experienced enough
Here are 5 popular frameworks for developing Java web applications:
- Spring - a widely used framework that offers a comprehensive suite of tools for developing Java applications, including web applications.
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) - a framework for building component-based user interfaces for Java web applications.
- Struts - an open-source framework for building Java web applications that follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Hibernate - a framework for working with databases in Java that provides an ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) solution.
- Play - a high-performance, lightweight framework for building web applications with Java and Scala.
It is important to choose for yourself not only a platform, but it is important to remember - a unique code in the first place. Take the AppRefactoring tool or CodeScene as an assistant
There are many frameworks you could use to develop a Java web application. Some popular choices include Spring, Hibernate, and Struts. Depending on your application’s needs, any of these frameworks could be a good choice.