Help with gradient

link to the picture

how to achieve this effect like in picture? I tried radial gradient, but I cannot achieve effect like in this picture…

apply a mask and set the opacity low to the portion you wish to fade gradially with the gradient. should work if not try google searchin

Do you mean that water? You could try photoshop plugin “Flood” made by Flaming Pear. :rolleyes: That white boat trail I would make manually using specific brush type with a few different sizes.

I think this boat trail is real. I meant this fade off kind of thingy.

thank you, i’ll give it a try…

The effect is called “vignette”
Here is a tutorial on how to it in photoshop :slight_smile: