CloudSpring: Understanding Google App Engine (GAE) Java API Part 2: Setup and IntroductionBy Vishal Biyani
CloudSpring: In the first part of this series , we went through the basic environment GAE offers the developer. You must be excited to get yourself into coding your first application and seeing it live! Setting up the IDE for GAE development is a fairly simple task: simply install the GAE plugin in Eclipse version of your choice and you are good to start development on GAE. But before we actually get into APIs and services GAE can offer, let’s understand the application structure and configuration which affects how your application will work in runtime.
- 1 How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to A New Hosting Provider
- 2 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 3 A Guide to Testing and Debugging Node Applications
- 4 Create Your Own Yeoman-Style Scaffolding Tool with Caporal.js
- 5 Make Your Own Social Network, Game Server, or Knowledgebase! - Sourcehunt